Motion Graphics Designer
We’re looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join our studio team in Huddersfield
We’re looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join our studio team in Huddersfield. You’ll be part of a multi-talented team of creatives working on content for some of the biggest brands in the UK.
If you’re passionate about creating brilliant motion content, with an in-depth knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite – especially After Effects – then we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll be working collaboratively with the wider team at Paradigm – with our team of producers to scope and estimate projects, and with the studio team to develop interesting, creative solutions to the highest standard.
Primarily we’re looking for someone who considers After Effects their second home, with an in-depth knowledge of how to get the best from that tool. Knowledge of the rest of the Adobe CC suite and how the different tools can complement each other would be a huge advantage. Experience working in tools like C4D would be a bonus.
Our main office is in Huddersfield, and as you’ll be working with large files and renders and across a number of projects, you’ll be mainly based from there, working with the rest of our team.
– A high level of technical understanding; you’ll be an After Effects specialist with the ability to work across the Adobe Creative suite.
– An inquisitive nature; you’ll be working in a fast paced space and you’ll need to keep abreast of developments in the field to integrate new techniques and technologies into our productions.
– Creativity; there will be opportunities to get involved in setting the creative direction on some of the projects you’re involved with, we’re looking for someone who can bring new and original ideas to the table.
– Ability to take direction; some of our projects will have an established creative style, and you’ll need to be able to pick that up and run with it.
– Team player; we have multiple projects running at all times – sometimes that means chipping in to help your team mates with their projects, as well as knowing when to call on that support yourself.
– An eye for detail; you’ll be working with our producers to make sure our productions go out on brand and without any errors.
– Ability to work to deadline; you’ll work with our producers to establish key milestones in the projects you work on, you’ll need to be able to scope out the requirements of a piece of work and then stick to those timelines.
– Experience; you’ll have been working as a Motion Designer for at least 5 years, with a rich and varied reel of contemporary motion work for a range of clients.
– A competitive salary, dependent on experience circa £25-35k depending on experience.
– Flexible working options
– 25 days holiday, including an extended break when the office closes for Christmas, plus bank holidays.
– An extra day off for your birthday.
– Auto-enrolment pension with 5% contribution following three-month probation period
– Development plan and training opportunities
– Opportunities to get involved in activities with our charity activity.
– The warm feeling of knowing you’re working for a climate positive company through our participation in the Ecologi scheme.
A little bit about Paradigm
We solve communication challenges across a wide range of industries and functions, from marketing to internal communications, from brand activations to events, from social content to recruitment.
All our work has one thing in common – it’s the result of taking a complex subject and communicating it simply and effectively.
But don’t just take our word for it. We’ve been scored by our clients using The Drum Recommends as one of the top 10 small production companies in the UK and the best for Digital Animation and Corporate Communications.